A nifty way to smarten up a pair of baby trousers.
1. Trim the trousers however short you want them to go, measure the radius of the trouser leg end. I have gone for cropped trousers rather than shorts (weather isn’t that nice right now)
2. Choose a contrasting fabric that measures the radius of the trouser. I have used Kokka Robots and Cars, you can buy from Stitchbird Fabric
3. Fold raw edge in and sew one side of the lining.
4. Turn trousers inside-out and pin the right side of the lining fabric to the end of the trouser leg. Stitch around. Fold.
5. Press the right way round, a nifty finish to a very plain pair of baby trousers.